Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Polo Lesson Baptism / Beginners @Buenos AiresPolo Days - Weeks - Clinics, Travel and Training
Come and share an unforgettable day in a Polo Club, surrounded by horses, a magnificent grove and the calm that only the Argentine pampa gives you!
WHO CHOOSE THIS ACTIVITY ?
Our clients who choose this option are people who:
– Do not know how to ride a horse or have basic experience
– Who want to spend a day in the Argentine countryside, just one hour from the Capital
– Who dream of learning what POLO is about, the most exclusive sport in the world
– Who want to make their first experience riding our polo horses, with the professional assistance of our team
– A must … Who want to taste a delicious Argentine Asado/BBQ accompanied by an excellent malbec
We are horse lovers and we practice Polo. We dedicate our lives to this sport and want to share it with you! No matter your level, we have a proposal adapted to what you dreamed of. We speak Spanish, English and French!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ?
In the morning: Arrival at the Club and reception with a delicious coffee with croissants or aperitif with champagne
We will start with a presentation of the sport, the horses and the equipment. You will have a theoretical and basic class of riding and mallet handling
While the baptism takes place, our barbecue chef will be roasting the meats and preparing the accompaniments that we will enjoy at lunch. (Vegetarian or special option on advance order). During the meal, we will tell anecdotes and answer the questions you have
In the afternoon:
After lunch, we will ride a Polo Horse! Now we will deepen what we have learned and put it into practice with an initiation on horseback, where the only idea is to have fun!
If we have time, before dismounting we will take a walk through the Club
In summer, the pool will be waiting for you to cool off and relax!
Before returning to the city, we will share a coffee, tea or a glass of champagne and comment the experience of the day!
WHAT IS INCLUDED ?
• Equipment: helmet + mallets
• Polo horse equipped and adapted to the rider’s level
• We recommend coming with jean and boots or sport shoes and bring sunscreen
• Breakfast, lunch, tea and drinks included
• Our coaches and expert assistants
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BE ?
In a Polo Club located one hour south of Buenos Aires (70 km), surrounded by horses and a magnificent grove.
If your schedule allows, you can rent one of the rooms of the Club and watch the sunrise with some rich mates or coffee (Check availability – 3 rooms available)
HOW MUCH ?
Polo Baptism Formula € 200 per person
Roundtrip transportation from downtown Buenos Aires € 25 per person
IMPORTANT If the climatic factors are not favorable, the event is suspended and rescheduled.
We will request your health insurance information
Possibility of spending the day without riding – € 100
Minimum 3 people – Maximum 7 people
For any questions, contact Alexis, preferably by WhatsApp: +54 911 6094 4786 or by email to email@example.com
If you only spend a few hours in Buenos Aires, call us also to visit our showroom, where you will find all the equipment for the practice of Polo and Riding
You can always go on our website: www.spiritofpolo.com www.spiritofjumping.com